Currently, I have the following plans for it:
- Contacts, Calendar, Webmail – SOGo
- VoIP, with integration with Google Voice – Asterisk
- Jabber server, with integration with the above – ejabberd
- Bookmarks, history, passwords, etc synchronization (for browsers) – Somehow… Recreating Chrome’s server, or Mozilla’s Sync instead?
- Mobile synchronization – via SyncML or Microsoft ActiveSync, Not sure which would work better
- TODO list management. Perhaps via Request Tracker?
- Maintaining IRC presence. Via irssi & tmux 🙂
I have the server now, but need to expand the storage. Will have to figure out how to replace /usr without reinstalling Arch, hopefully.